List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    SILO 1.0 ready
From:       Ben Collins <bcollins () debian ! org>
Date:       2001-05-26 12:33:14

I took some more time, and got out this release. Thanks to some bug
reports, this now should build with gcc 2.95/2.96/3.0. I've also merged
TILO into the source tree. After using files already common with
second.b, the TILO directory only contains 3 unique source files (plus
the tilo.sh).

This TILO contains an important fix for Ultra III's from Dave Miller.

I've tested that this boots my Ultra AXe and Ultra5 via SILO and TILO. I
don't have my ss1 setup yet, so I'd appreciate feedback on
success/failure with any of the 32bit sparc's. Nothing changed that
should affect it, but since this is a 1.0 release, I suspect it's doomed
to break something.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/silo/

or

ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/silo/

Ben