List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    make xconfig broken?...
From:       Christian Constantin <constantin () fokus ! gmd ! de>
Date:       2000-03-31 15:28:16

Hello!

make xconfig for sparc 2.2.14 does not seem to properly configure
the console fonts.
(Even though lots of fonts are shown there, I cant select them; and they
ARE NOT grayed or anything...)

If I use it for config. my kernel I'll get some errors in :
/usr/src/linux/drivers/video/fonts.c
(the error seems to be forced by some macro def. checking at line 61:
#ifdef NO_FONTS
#error No fonts configured.
#endif
)

I don't get this error when using "make menuconfig", though!! (With menuconfig
I can select all the fonts that I need)

Of course you'll not have these problems if you use "vi .config"... ;-)

Bye now!
Cristian
-
the body of the message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu