List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    [SLXT] Re: Xterm??? on a lunchbox
From:       "John Little - Salomon Smith Barney, Tokyo" <john.little () nssmb ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 12:17:37

Jessie,

   Thanks for the plug! SLXT is available from:-

	http://www2.gol.com/users/gaijin/Linux/index.html

			-John-

--------------
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Jessie Oberreuter wrote:
%
%      There is a nice little xkernel package called SLXT (can't find an
% addie in any of the readme's, but I can mail you the tgz on request).  It
% is essentially a set of scripts for a server box to set arp, rarp, xdm,
% and tftp so a small Sparc can netboot to an X server.  The xkernel is
% based on a 4.2 build, but the setup is pretty obvious.  Note I had to add
% a pam entry to make it work.
%

-
the body of the message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu