List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    newbie questions
From:       Alessandro Barbieri <abarbier () cisco ! com>
Date:       1998-08-21 21:59:44

Hello,
I installed ultrapenguin from ultra.linux.cz on a ultra 10 box.
Now I would like to play with the kernel but am not able to
compile  a freshly downloaded 2.1.117.
Where can I find documentation on how to compile linux sparc64 kernel?
Where can I find information to check out a vger tree?

Sorry for the low profile of my questions.
Any help appreciated,
	Ale
-
the body of the message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu