List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    Gain up some Inches for your darling
From:       "Shedar Shedar" <Cordero () world4fun ! ch>
Date:       2006-12-06 18:10:16

Hei dude

Don't tell me why your sausage is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 72% of all women need a longer
weenie to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://meanly.net

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
llhhhhihhlilipitilhrhhgqhpipiqhsjtfpfmggfpfffpjofmgqfs
riudweruweroiure

-