List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    That job is for you
From:       bakre topples <miez7bob () ranmamail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-27 3:56:30

Please read this letter attentively!
Hello, our company opens a new vacancy. Now we have started our activity in the \
territory of Germany a nd we need to employ people who will work as our \
representative in the territory of Germany. Any
interested person can become our manager. Our vacancy is opened for you if you are:

- Age: from 18 till 60 years
- Located in the territory of Germany
- Have a skill to communicate and access to the Internet.

You will earn from 1000 up to 3000 Euro, working only some hours per day. You can \
work part time or
full time. Any person located in Germany can become our employee.

If you are interested in our offer send the following data to our e-mail \
germany@euroemperealz.com
cfowhqes@hfumfk.jar - gopixje egdrs

- Your full name
- Your contact e-mail