List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    Re: initrd testing
From:       Patrick Morris <trick () adonis ! net>
Date:       2004-05-18 0:49:20

Hope nobody's been waiting for a reply from me on this one...  Since I
can't get it to boot, I've got a dead Ultra 5 (well, a couple,
actually), and I really couldn't say what kernel options are included,
or what fs was used for the initial ramdisk. If it helps, though,  I'll
poke around on the CD a bit more and see if I can come up with answers
to those questions -- I'm as eager as anyone to see this one finally
worked out.

-