List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    RE: Linux won't boot after installing aurora SPARC Linux
From:       "Fritsche, Jeff" <jeff.fritsche () esker ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 21:53:25

I may have found the issue.

The first 2 times I did the install, I used the graphical mode.

I just re-installed, and this time used the text mode.   This install asked
for the 2nd and 3rd CDs -- both attempts with the graphical mode stopped
after CD 1, and then instructed to reboot the machine.

Now the machine works properly and successfully boots Linux.

So...  is there something buggy in the graphical install mode ????

Thanks all.

Jeff.