List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    PROLL ID15
From:       Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev () redhat ! com>
Date:       2001-12-24 6:01:27

Guys, I'd like PROLL users to test a new version and report
any problems to me. This version adds UDP checksumming, so
the best test would be against TFTP server that reports
checksum mismatches and generates checksums.

This is the first version that includes contributed code.

Log:
 - Add code for 70Hz refresh on MrCoffee (Kevin Boone)
   I left it commented out as it is not default.
 - Add options "root=nfs ip=bootp" for the sake of 2.4.17
                                         (Ian Chilton)
 - UDP checksumming                      (me & W. Roberts)

-- Pete
-