List:       linux-sound
Subject:    ESS solo1 kernel bug
From:       Brian Madonna <hampton102 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-08-14 23:35:58

The ess solo1 has been going downhill in each kernel update.  In kernel
2.4.5 the wav dont work in gnome at all and I just tried to compile 2.4.8
and it it dont compile and gives an error about the ess solo1. Can you
please forward this message to the right people tha mantain the driver
please I was unable to find an email driectly to them?

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in