List:       linux-sound
Subject:    modem . xmms . full duplex .tms drivers
From:       micromysore <micromysore () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-07-20 3:16:38

Hi,

1>I have problem configuring my internal modem
"motorola SM56 PCI  speakerphone modem" .Though the
modem works fine in "COM2" as in win98 , the same
fails when given as "/dev/ttys0  or /dev/ttys1 or
/dev/ttys2"  for "/dev/modem" . I have tried in wvdial
and kppd ,the error is "modem is busy" or "modem is
not responding"
2>Whenever i try to play mp3 files in xmms , it plays
for about 30 secs and the xwindows hangs till i kill
it from another console.I have got cmpci soundcard for
c-media electronics.
3>Are there any drivers for the above sound card for
full duplex operation
4>Can anyone point me the url where i can find drivers
in linux6.2 for TMS320C50

 I would be greatful for any help in this regard
Regards
Madan A S