List:       linux-sound
Subject:    pctel+cmpci
From:       Omar Armas Aleman <oarmas () mps ! com ! mx>
Date:       2000-06-15 17:58:13

I have redhat 6.2, kernel 2.2.14-5.0, with a motherboard with sound and
modem pctel chipset HT8738AM/PCI.

I downloaded latest sound driver from http://www.cmedia.com.tw/ and the
sound is very stable(with original driver it wasn't), but my modem doesn't
work, I'm using driver from file MODEM.zip at
http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html, I installed pctel.o, and
modprobe works ok, but when I try "minicom", no AT command works.
Any idea why?

I tried both drivers in a very similar motherboard with same chipset and
worked well.

--

Omar