List:       linux-sound
Subject:    CS4231A on RH5.2
From:       Peter Leif Rasmussen <plr () cedara ! com>
Date:       1999-11-17 21:10:27

I was wondering if anyone here have tried and successfully gotten sound
to work when having a CS4231A sound chip and running RedHat 5.2?
I tried and was successful with RedHat 6.0, but because of some problems
I had to try out RH5.2, which runs well except for sound :-)

Incidentally this is an Alpha Multia, but I don't know that that should
matter.

Thanks,

Peter