List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Playing midi files with 2.0.38 kernel.
From:       Dave Mielke <dave () mielke ! cc>
Date:       1999-08-30 22:49:32

Hi:

The 2.0.38 kernel, with no modifications, defines MAX_MIDI_DEV to be 6. Ioctl
of SNDCTL_SEQ_NRMIDIS, however, returns 0. Does anyone know what, if any,
special parameters/configurations I need to do so that midi files can be played
with the 2.0.38 kernel?

--
Dave Mielke           | 856 Grenon Avenue | I believe that the Bible is the
EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2B 6G3   | if you're concerned about Hell.