List:       linux-sound
Subject:    problems with an SB Audio PCI 64V
From:       Ralf.Sieger () gmx ! net
Date:       1999-07-24 13:12:38

Hi!

as noted above I've trouble with an sb 64v.
My kernel is 2.2.1.
I've tried several configurations eg. native SB or SB AWE32/64
but the driver will not detect the card... :(
I've the IRQ and EA values from thw windows driver
except the DMA values (for these I've tried all standard values)
But still .. no success

Has anybody a solution for me?

p.s. I'm not on this list so reply to me directly, please.

THX in advance.

Ralf