List:       linux-sound
Subject:    rvplayer and redhat- AGAIN-
From:       llornkcor <llornkcor () llornkcor ! com>
Date:       1999-06-06 12:30:47

Ok, I KNOW that I have seen this go through this list more than once, and I
wasn't paying attention, cause I didn't need to, until my power
supply took my motherboard and two linux drives to the HDD scrap-heap.
(And of course, I didnt back-up) Now, I installed redhat 6.0, and rvplayer and
tried to use it, but it says it can't find the codecs. Whats the solution?
LP