List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: SB PRo compatible with no valid driver
From:       Karim Yaghmour <karym () info ! polymtl ! ca>
Date:       1999-05-18 16:11:24

LuftHans wrote:
> Karim,
>
> this is the error I kept getting due to bios not making the irq available. Try
> haven't had that problem since then.

I did try this, among many other things, but it seems that the BIOS simply
doesn't give anything for the sound card. Supposedly it's a Plug-and-Play
so I tried "pnpdump" but that doesn't find anything at all. What bewilders
me is the fact that windows has no problem with the card!

              Karim Yaghmour
          karym@info.polymtl.ca
            Computer Engineer
      Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal