List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: Patch for some sound issues in Linux 2.2.8
From:       Scott Murray <scottmurray () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       1999-05-13 2:31:17

On Wed, 12 May 1999, David Luyer wrote:
[snip]
> (and any others I missed in reading the patch over and forgot over
> the 5 months since I first sent it to the listed maintainers with
> no comment received)

I sent an update to Alan that contained your OPL3-SA2 patches back at
the beginning of March, but it fell into the bit bucket somewhere, and
I was too busy with work to make another effort.  As I've only
received a half-dozen or so emails about building the OPL3-SA2 driver
into the kernel in the last 6 months or so, I didn't think it was a
really high priority fix, but in retrospect that was pretty short-sighted
of me.  Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you about it.

Scott