List:       linux-sound
Subject:    DSP libraries
From:       Chad Paco Walker <walker () hermes ! noses ! org>
Date:       1999-04-09 17:43:43

Hello, all.

I'm new on the list, so please forgive me if I ask about "old" topics.

I want to write a multi-track harddisk recorder for my linux box.  I've
read what I can find on OSS and I think I can handle getting/puttting data
from/to the soundcard.

That takes care of one major issue.  The other is DSP.

Can anyone help me out (pointers, examples, etc) with this stuff?

I'm an electrical engineer, so you can be as technical with me as you
want.  I'm primarily looking to find libraries that will allow me to mix
several tracks together and play them simultaneously on-the-fly.

Thanks,
Chad Walker
walker@noses.org