List:       linux-sound
Subject:    softoss
From:       Yanko Sheiretov <yanko () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       1999-03-23 4:04:09

Hi,
I need to find some more information on configuring the SoftOss sound driver
included in the 2.2.3 kernel distribution.  I think it is installed
correctly, but
I'm missing a step somewhere or some module isn't loaded.  If you are using
it, and/or think you can help me, please let me know and I'll provide more
diagnostic details.  I would be very grateful for any help, or a lead for
another
source of information. (I have already read and re-read all information that
came with it and and all relevant on-line documents that I could find.)

Thanks!
Yanko