List:       linux-sound
Subject:    full duplex
From:       ljp <root () llornkcor ! com>
Date:       1999-01-31 0:42:28

Now that the 2.2 series kernel is out, and it supports full duplex sound,
could someone tell me how I set it up? I have a sb 64 card. I have had
full duplex set up using the 4front driver, but would like to use the
default sound. The Sb has worked for months, I just need to know how to
set up  the /dev/dsp1. Any info would help.
LP