List:       linux-sound
Subject:    linux-2.1.132ac3: drivers/sound/soundmodule.h fishy
From:       Horst von Brand <vonbrand () sleipnir ! valparaiso ! cl>
Date:       1998-12-28 0:34:17

The above file contains a data definition and a function declaration (both
are only shared by soundcard.c and sound_syms.c), a static(!) struct and a
static(!) function. It is included all over drivers/sound. For my setup
(SB16) I get warnings that this later stuff isn't used in soundcard.c and
in sound_syms.c.

Why not split this into two pieces? One that shares the definitions for
soundcard.c and sound_syms.c, the other one to be included elsewhere?

Thanks!
--
Horst von Brand                             vonbrand@sleipnir.valparaiso.cl
Casilla 9G, Viņa del Mar, Chile                               +56 32 672616