List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: Distress Call Please don't ignore
From:       "Sandra Younes" <mamg7610885 () angel ! ocn ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2017-12-18 21:45:13

Good Day,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your \
personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this \
channel.

I came across your name and contact on the course of my personal searching when i was \
searching for a foreign reliable partner. I was assured of your capability and \
reliability after going true your profile.

I'm (Miss. Sandra) from Benghazi libya, My father of blessed memory by name late \
General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the \
anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 and after two days later my mother with my two \
brothers was killed one early morning by the rebels as result of civil war that is \
going on in my country Libya, then after the burial of my parents, my uncles \
conspired and sold my father's properties and left nothing for me. On a faithful \
morning, I opened my father's briefcase and discover a document which he has \
deposited ($6.250M USD) in a bank in a Turkish Bank which has a small branch in \
Canada with my name as the legitimate/next of kin. Meanwhile i have located the \
bank,and have also discussed the possiblity of transfering the fund. My father left a \
clause to the bank that i must introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my \
trustee to help me invest this fund; hence the need for your assistance,i request \
that you be my t rustee and assist me in e

You will also be responsible for the investment and management of the fund for me and \
also you will help me get a good school where i will further my education. I agreed \
to give you 40% of the $6.250M once the transfer is done. this is my true life story, \
I will be glad to receive your respond soonest for more details to enable us start \
and champion the transfer less than 14 banking days as i was informed by the bank \
manager.

Thanks for giving me your attention,

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Sandra Younes