List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: Grant -> Reply To  fmayrhoferfamily@gmail.com
From:       The Mayrhofer's <nassim.belkadi () etud ! u-picardie ! fr>
Date:       2017-11-09 5:26:51

Good Day,

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of $ 1,000,000.00
Dollars from part of our Jackpot Lottery of 50 Million Dollars,
respond with your details for claims to our private email on:
fmayrhoferfamily@gmail.com .

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Friedrich And Annand Mayrhofer.
Private Email: fmayrhoferfamily@gmail.com