List:       linux-sound
Subject:    INFO
From:       THANDI ROBERT <wbhjj4 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-28 10:49:18

Hello my name is Ms. Thandi Robert, from Ivory Coast. My parents were brutally mulled \
by the former president Laurent Gbagbo because of political crisis as the only \
survival of my family. I got your email while searching for a reliable personality in \
my private study on the internet. I am in need of your help and stand as my guardian \
in the management of my family inherited sum of $22.5M USD.  Please get back to me \
with your private telephone number with sincerity.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms. Thandi Robert