List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: your protracted and stalled funds transfer from the U.K.
From:       adamwitkover56 () gmail ! com
Date:       2015-07-09 9:40:17

Attention Pls,

I am writing you with regards to your protracted and stalled funds transfer from the \
U.K. and would urge you to accord this correspondence your full indulgence and \
attention, as the authenticity and difference would be evident if you do so.

As a freelance, independent External Audit expert assisting a private financial \
institution here in Britain in all aspects of their work, your transfer file came to \
my attention just this morning, and I was compelled to take special interest in it \
owing to its peculiar history of procedural inconsistencies. Obviously all the \
persons you assigned to process your transfer have proved to be incompetent. Simply \
put it that they have given room to some management of the Bank to try and smuggle \
your fund through a non-existent back door.

My intention is to quickly reactivate and sort out your transfer without any \
distraction through a simple, transparent and authoritative means where you will not \
be required to pay any unauthorized fees. You are forbidden to preempt anyone of this \
contact and I await your response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Adam Witkover