List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re: Sound issue with stk1160 driver
From:       Evgeny Sagatov <sagatov () ya ! ru>
Date:       2014-02-12 20:01:11

The stk1160 driver has a problem with AC97 codec.
Look at this picture http://sagatov.net/temp/sound-wave.png
In the picture only the right audio channel connected. But for a fraction of a second \
channels are swapped. Please tell any ideas why this might happen?

This driver source code, which is responsible for the sound. It is short. May be \
specified any invalid parameter? \
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/media/usb/stk1160/stk1160-ac97.c Please \
help those who are understands the AC97 codec programming.

Data is not lost. But the audio channels are reversed.