List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Can I come over to your life?))
From:       Kori Hillen <tammievvwlelli () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-06-23 16:00:01

Hello, I am Kori. I came upon ur photo by chance, and I really liked your looks. You \
seem to be a nice and kind man, you know, you really attract me :) It's funny cuz it \
has never happened to me before :) Maybe we're a perfect match? :)  Wanna see my \
picture? I hope you will like the way I look like and we will be able to get a chance \
to meet each other... Please reply, and we'll talk!. Can't wait for your answer,
Kori.