List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Compliment of the Season!
From:       "Mr. Benny Tang" <mrbennytang () w ! cn>
Date:       2012-02-15 6:50:15

 Compliment of the Season!

 I'm Mr. Benny Tang, working with an Asia Security Company that handles
 legal and illegal cash deposits. Last year I was approached by an Arab
 man who left a deposit of US$12.6million in our custody, We had private
 discussion outside my office and from the secrete he revealed to me that
 no one else knows about this deposit therefore he kept the original
 copies with me as he told me they have plans to overthrown the current
 government of their country which has been in power for decades, I later
 confirmed he was killed since their plans didn't work. Before he was
 removed from office in 2010, he was one of the most head in their oil
 production and he has been one of our prime client therefore I can tell
 much about him.

 I seek your consent to partner with me in claiming this deposit since I
 have the original copies which will make it easier for us, but due to
 security reasons I will not release the whole details until I read from
 you, if you are interested and will be trusted in handling this then
 reply to me, if not I apologize for contacting you.

 I await your earliest reply.

 Kind Regards,

 Mr. Benny Tang.
 Email:  benny-tang@w.cn