List:       linux-sound
Subject:    My Dear Good Friend.
From:       Paul Compaore <paulcompaore12 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-14 11:57:00

My Dear Good Friend.

Compliment of the season, how are you and your family? Hope All is well. I am Mr.Paul \
Compaore, the accountant general in the accounts unit of Bib Bank Burkina (BIB-BF) \
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I got your contact from the Burkina Faso chambers of \
commerce have some fund to claim in my bank Which will be of benefit to both of us.

I want you to be an inheritor of the fund, the fund is in a Doormat account and with \
your bank information and my Documentation certifies you as the inheritor/beneficiary \
Since I am an insider and working in the same bank, the Transfer will be processed \
legally and successfully and I will Be coming down to your country for disbursement.

The amount of money involved is ($11.3m) which I want you to Claim for further \
transfer out of the country to your bank Account, all to our financial benefit. This \
is very great opportunity as it will take a maximum of 7 banking Working days to be \
concluded.

I as an insider will do my duties perfectly well concerning this transaction for \
security reasons. This is confidential for successful conclusion and hitch-free \
transaction. Contact me immediately for further details and mutual Relationship and \
we will decide together on how to disburse The funds and percentage as well, my \
private email Address:( paulcompaore14@gmail.com )

If you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, come up with \
the information's shown below:-

1). Your full name:
2). Your contact cell phone number:
3). Your age:
4). Your sex:
5). Your occupations:
6). Your country and city:

As soon as possible all these information's is submitted to me immediately i will \
send you full details of this business transaction on the receipt of your \
response.Reply to my private email: paulcompaore12@gmail.com

Yours truly.
Mr.Paul Compaore
Banque Internationale Du Burkina (BIB)