List:       linux-sound
Subject:    User
From:       Mail Administrator <info () helpdesk ! com>
Date:       2010-10-16 14:26:26

Dear Account User

There is an emmergence on our data base we are currently carrying-out  a
maintainance process to your User account, to complete this process  you
must provide the details below.

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD:

This process we help us to fight against spam mails. Failure to
submmityour password, will have your email account deleted from our
database.You can also confirm your email address by logging into our email
login website.