List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Re[3]: How are you,
From:       "Carolina" <professional () 21vek ! kirov ! ru>
Date:       2006-07-26 21:50:02

Hi, Wolfgang

I am a lovely and lonely Lady who is looking for the man who will make me happy and \
whom I want to feel like in paradise with! If you want to be my beautiful Hero who \
will save me from this loneliness find me  http://www.dating-foryou.com/passion/
and wake me up with a warm kiss.

talk to you soon.....
Carolina

If you think that you were subscribed by mistake for this mail
delivery or if your email has been added without your permission,
please, visit http://dating-foryou.com/passion/ and unsubscribe from our mails.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in