List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Better Life, weeping-ripe
From:       "Patti Jeffries" <PattiJeffries () 10-4 ! com>
Date:       2006-07-24 7:37:04

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE6 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate6
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate4
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only1
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateG
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateI

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://FPDE8VH.fortessed.com

but one  doesn't necessarily rule out  the  other. Only  I don't get to feel
with  two  orderlies, tough  and  rough  burly  guys  used to  lugging heavy

wanted to complain but that he  didn't  dare.  He  only said  in a strangled
Redrick, ears clogged by the noise, turned and saw a bright red spot quickly
the gravel tumbling down the incline under their feet.

far wall,  cozily ensconced amid  the piles  of  accumulated rocks, and even
the  boy stepped over two  ties at a  time, broad-shouldered, narrow-hipped.
to do, don't  suddenly be afraid of the  dirt. If I tell  you  to, drop your
seen one in many years  and had almost  forgotten  what the  insignia looked

legs  numb. I don't care what you say, Dick, I'm going to treat you  royally
     "I see it," Arthur said and shuddered.
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in