List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Invitation to subscribe to 2006 IPSI/IPS-USA conference calls; c/ba
From:       IPSI Conferences <ipsi2006 () 3dnet ! co ! yu>
Date:       2006-01-30 23:22:56

Dear potential speaker:

Please, read carefully and respond with "SUBSCRIBE."  We will be informing you about \
our future conferences 4 to 6 times per year, only if you subscribe now! If you do \
not respond to this email, we will NEVER send you an email invitation again.

The list of our 2006 conferences is given below. If you like to check details, just \
go to Google and type the conference name given below!

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK
New York, USA, January 5-8, 2006

IPS-USA-2006 SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco (Stanford Terrace in Palo Alto), USA, Jan 8-11, 2006

IPSI-2006 MARBELLA
Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain, February 10-13, 2006

IPSI-2006 AMALFI
Amalfi, Italy (near Naples, Capri, and Pompei), March 23-26, 2006

IPSI-2006 FRANCE
Carcassonne, France, April 27-30, 2006

IPSI-2006 SPAIN
S'Agaro, Costa Brava, Spain, May 4-7, 2006

IPSI-2006 MONTREAL
Montreal, Canada, June 30 - July 3, 2006

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK
New York, USA, July 3-6, 2006

IPS-USA-2006 BOSTON
Boston (Hotel@MIT, Cambridge), USA, July 6-9, 2006

IPSI-2006 ITALY
Castello Chiola (Loreto, near Pescara + Rome), Italy, Aug 19-26, 2006

IPSI-2006 LONDON
London, England, UK, August 31 - September 3, 2006

IPSI-2006 MONTENEGRO
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro, September 23-30, 2006

IPSI-2006 VENICE
Venice, Italy, October 12-15, 2006

IPSI-2006 SLOVENIA
Lake Bled, Slovenia, November 30 - December 3, 2006

All our conferences are non-profit. They bring together the elite of the world \
science; so far, we have had 7 times 7 different Nobel Laureates speaking at opening \
ceremonies!

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. Veljko Milutinovic, Chairman
IPSI Conferences, Journals, Tutorials,
Consulting, Research, and Development

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in