List:       linux-sound
Subject:    multiple sound drivers
From:       "Chris Ison" <cisos () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-02-25 22:09:41

I want to be able to have 2 or more midi drivers on the system, is this
possable? Example, I want a hardware midi driver and a software midi driver.

Also, in relation to the software midi driver, is it possable to access
other drivers from a driver, example, I want to output audio from the
software midi driver. If this is possable, is it done the same was as a
normal program, and if not what steps would I need to achieve this.

Note: "Not possable" will not be accepted as a definite answer, if it can be
done in Windows, it shore as hell should be able to happen in linux.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in