List:       linux-sound
Subject:    AFTER-HOURS TRADING - Breaking News...giacomo
From:       "Aline Huynh" <55zgksjzxi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-04 8:17:49

AFTER-HOURS TRADING - BREAKING NEWS

Get Quote - http://quote.money.cnn.com/quote/quote?symbols=htds

Hard to Treat Diseases Incorporated - HTDS - Announces: Receipt of Tubercin Toxicity \
Study and Formation of Scientific Advisory Panel - Wednesday December 3, 8:04 pm ET

DELRAY BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 3, 2003--Hard to Treat Diseases \
Incorporated (Pink Sheets: HTDS) announces today that the spokesperson for the \
independent medical group conducting the testing for HTTD (HTDS) has forwarded the \
formal Testing Results of Tubercin®'s Toxicity Trials to HTTD.

Tubercin of five different concentrations was administered to five groups of mice. A \
pathologist at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center performed autopsies. \
The mice were randomized and only the control mouse was known to the pathologist, as \
stated in the cover letter of the Pathology Report.

The report concludes, "All tissues evaluated, visceral organs and the brain were \
essentially normal in appearance." "The importance of this report is even better than \
I expected," stated the spokesperson for the medical group. "As the testing continues \
and if the results are similar to those of Chemotherapy and or radiation with no \
harmful side effects, Tubercin has enormous potential for the treatment of cancer and \
the immune system."

The President and CEO of HTTD, Mr. Colm J. King is in the process of forming a \
Scientific Advisory Panel with leading Oncologists and Immunologists from prestigious \
institutions in the U.S. The panel will review the reports and results of Tubercin®'s \
findings and will report back to Mr. King with the ongoing reports in layman language \
for the shareholders.

"We are continuing to receive promising results regarding Tubercin® and we're looking \
forward to additional positive results in the near future," stated Mr. King. "These \
tests prove that Tubercin® is non-toxic and is the first step on the way to human \
clinical trials as well as the first positive breakthrough conducted in the United \
States with an independent medical group for Tubercin®.

Operating out of Delray Beach, Florida, Hard to Treat Diseases Incorporated ("HTTD") \
holds the international marketing rights, except South Korea, to Tubercin®, a \
patented immunostimulant developed for combating Cancer under medical patent (US \
Patent 6,274,356). The unique properties unlike other cancer products are clearly \
stated in the abstract summary of the patent... "A carbohydrate complex, which is a \
mixture of low molecular-weight polysaccharides of an arabinomannan structure \
extracted from Mycobacterium tuberculosis, is highly effective in treating various \
cancer patients without incurring any adverse side effects."

Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking \
statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Those \
statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of \
the Company and its management. Such statements reflect management's current views, \
are based on certain assumptions and involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results, \
events, or performance may differ materially from the above forward-looking \
statements due to a number of important factors, and will be dependent upon a variety \
of factors, including, but not limited to, our ability to obtain additional financing \
and access funds from our existing financing arrangements that will allow us to \
continue our current and future operations and whether demand for our product and \
testing service in domestic and international markets will continue to expand. The \
Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements \
to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date hereof or to reflect any \
change in the Company's expectations with regard to these forward-looking statements \
or the occurrence of unanticipated events.

bhxw

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in