List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Problems with sound recording
From:       Pablo Baena <pbaena () uol ! com ! ar>
Date:       2003-07-25 6:15:18

I have 2.6.0-test1, and I have trouble trying to record from the sound
card. Some programs record, some do not. Some seem to record but just
record nothing, some say the device is busy...etc etc.

I've tried three different sound cards with different results, tried
ALSA and tried OSS, so this is nightmare. THis seems to be a general
problem, so I need to know how to debug this. Can you give me some
hints? PLease notice that I'm an average C programmer, but know little
of the linux kernel intrinsics.

PLease write to me directly, since I'm not subscribed to the list.
THanks!
--
Whip it, baby. Whip it right. Whip it, baby. Whip it all night!

-