List:       linux-sony
Subject:    Re: [Linux-sony] Fn Keys on PCG-K35F
From:       sylvainblot () free ! fr
Date:       2005-01-25 8:58:56

hello,

You have to configure your kernel with "sony vaio laptop support key" or
something like that: 2.6.x is require.
make && make modules_install
copy your /usr/scr/linur/arch/XXXX/bzImage to
/boot/whatyouhaveconfigureonyouriloorgrub
type lilo if you use lilo
reboot
modprobe sonypi
emerge spicctrl aumix eject
search in the web for last version of sonykeyd
compil it and enjoy ;)

i just give you the way to follow you perhaps have to make other thinks, google
is your frient

sylvain