List:       linux-sony
Subject:    Re: [Linux-sony] Re: realplayer on a GRX516MD
From:       J/ <sony () maztec ! org>
Date:       2003-05-27 19:55:23

I compiled mplayer with the realplayer codecs provided.  They have a
howto on this at the mplayer project site.  It works for quicktime,
realplayer, xvid, and a whole pile of other obscure streaming video
codecs.

I didn't use pnm, I used rtsp:// for connecting to streams.

But, I can't get that stream oof yours to work for the life of me.  So,
no idea.

As for Konq - I don't use it because as a developer it's a bloody
headache for me.  It doesn't adhere to many of the w3c standards and
when it does it's not always correct.  But hey, that's just my opinion
and experience.

Jay