List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: dual p3 bootup warning
From:       Samuel Graenacher <sam () breakfree ! com>
Date:       2001-06-20 18:01:05

sorry, forgot to mention that this is kernel 2.4.5 without any patches
or ac's.

If you need any more detailed info mail me.

 ( o>
 ///\
[Sam]<mailto:sam@breakfree.com>
http://www.xplo.org/
"finger sam@breakfree.com" for the public pgp key
TheBat! 1.53bis on Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

* Life may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun. *
---