List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: IO-APIC error
From:       "Robert M. Hyatt" <hyatt () cis ! uab ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-25 15:45:37

I didn't see an answer to this so I thought I would ask again...

Has anyone noticed that posix threads has problems in redhat 7.0
and 7.1?  I have a program that has worked fine since 5.0, but
when I tried it on 7.0/7.1 (I would like to upgrade my cluster and
my office machine, all quad xeons) it fails.  Looks like the posix
"control thread" crashes and burns, although a tiny test case does
seem to work.

Anybody aware of this?  Or a fix?  Or a better place to ask?

Bob

Robert Hyatt                    Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@cis.uab.edu               University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213                  115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
(205) 934-5473 FAX              Birmingham, AL 35294-1170

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in