List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Warning in dmesg about apic
From:       "Kostur, Andre" <Andre () incognito ! com>
Date:       2000-12-05 7:08:48

Running a dual p3-733 on an asus p3c-d motherboard (i820 based chipset).
Dmesg says to mail you guys about the unknown APIC.  Unfortunately the
machine it's on currently has no way to get the bootlogs off of it, but the
previous line to the warning is "IO APIC version: 0020"

If you need the complete bootlogs, let me know and I'll find a way to get
them off of the machine.

Oh yeah: linux 2.4-test11