List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Still : stuck on TLB IPI wait
From:       Janek Hiis <janekh () cveurope ! com>
Date:       2000-09-13 18:42:55

Hi,

could somebody please explain to me how can I get rid of this bug ?
The system if Netfinity 5600 with two PIII 600 processors, 1GB
memory, ServeRAID adapter, built in PCnet/FAST+ ethernet controller, built
in S3 Inc. Trio64V2/DX videocard.

Kernel is 2.2.16 with no additional patches.

I get this error randomly and after that I have to press reset.

I also tried 2.4.0-test8 and that is not better. The only difference is
that this kernel reboots itself about five times a day.

I've found from linux kernel list that 2.2.17pre10 is not better.

What can I do ? Are there any patches that would help out ?

Thanks in advance,
Janek Hiis

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in