List:       linux-smp
Subject:    AX25 and Packet Radio on a SMP Machine
From:       Ingo Tischer <tischer () mathematik ! uni-ulm ! de>
Date:       2000-06-25 17:27:54

Hi,

I tried to run Packet Radio on my SMP machine using the same configs I had ever
used on my non-SMP machine. Now my question:

Are there any problems known about SMP and AX25 ?

On my other system everything works fine, but now I do not know what to do.
The transeiver sends packets but obviously it cannot hear anything. Could it
be possible that the driver for the BAYCOM modem is not SMP-safe ?

Any ideas ?

Ingo Tischer
-
Linux SMP list: FIRST see FAQ at http://www.irisa.fr/prive/dmentre/smp-howto/