List:       linux-smp
Subject:    RE: SMP Linux processor loads
From:       "Cull, Christopher" <Chris.Cull () COMPAQ ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 15:47:14

i also came across something called xps that showed per proc load. can't
remember where i got it from tho'....i'll go find it. if you want it, email
privately and i'll shoot it to you

The opinions expressed herein are the author's own, and do not
necessarily represent the opinions of any sane being.

Chris Cull
Compaq Computer Corp.
Americas Communications, Manager