List:       linux-smp
Subject:    IPDPS Workshop on Runtime Systems for Parallel Programming (RTSPP)
From:       olsson () cs ! ucdavis ! edu (Ron Olsson)
Date:       1999-09-24 23:03:30

[I hope the attached is of interest to and appropriate for your
mailing list.  If not, please let me know and I'll be sure not to mail
you future announcements.]

   4th Workshop on Runtime Systems for Parallel Programming (RTSPP)
		  to be held in conjunction with the
14th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium ( IPDPS 2000 )
		     Cancun, Mexico, May 1, 2000

After successful workshops the last three years, RTSPP is again being
held in conjunction with IPDPS (formerly known as IPPS/SPDP), which
meets May 1-5 in Cancun, Mexico; see http://www.ippsxx.org.

For more information about RTSPP, please visit the webpage

	  http://elysium.cs.ucdavis.edu/~olsson/rtspp/2000/

or contact one of the RTSPP organizing committee:

  General Chair : Laxmikant V. Kale, University of Illinois,  Urbana-Champaign
                  kale@cs.uiuc.edu
  Program Chair : Ron Olsson, University of California, Davis
                  olsson@cs.ucdavis.edu
-
Linux SMP list: FIRST see FAQ at http://www.irisa.fr/prive/mentre/smp-faq/