List:       linux-smp
Subject:    RE: serial input overruns with P2B-DS
From:       Chris Keladis <chris () twilight ! tpgi ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-07-31 23:57:43

Hi Eric,

I run a P2B-DS mainboard here with two PIII-500's fitted, and i dont see the
error you report.

However i use a 2.2.x series kernel (2.2.10-ac5).

I suspect if you move to 2.0.37, or a recent 2.2 series kernel that shouldn't
be an issue. (I beleive there were alot of SMP IRQ cleanups done in the recent
kernels).

Regards,

Chris.

Chris Keladis