List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: berserk mode
From:       Joe <josepha48 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-06-30 14:19:34

Yes, I ususally have Netscape open too, but I use 4.6.1.

I think the problem is in "gpm" and "X" thou and maybe not the
kernel. This morning I used gpm -R and started X the mouse was
totally irresponsive, I had to use Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to kill X.
Using gpm with no switches seems to be okay so far. I also had
to get the RH6.0 updated RPMS for X 3.3.3.1. This seems to have
worked for the time being. (Not sure if you are using RH).

I upgraded on Saturday and since then I have not had the problem
reoccur.