List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: biprocessor
From:       "Robert M. Hyatt" <hyatt () cis ! uab ! edu>
Date:       1999-01-29 22:52:14

the most common problem: using redhat... you build a new kernel but your
lilo.config specifically says boot /boot/vmlinuz-2.0.30 or whatever is
distributed.  Change that lili.config line to /boot/vmlinuz and then
do another make install.  It should work assuming you did make config
and answered yes to SMP...

Robert Hyatt                    Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@cis.uab.edu               University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213                  115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
(205) 934-5473 FAX              Birmingham, AL 35294-1170

-
Linux SMP list: FIRST see FAQ at http://www.irisa.fr/prive/mentre/smp-faq/