List:       linux-smp
Subject:    OT - Wanted: Loner CPU. PII without fixed multipliers.
From:       Dave Cinege <dcinege () psychosis ! com>
Date:       1998-12-28 13:59:08

I've traced back the revelent edge card connectors that the jumpers touch.
I need to borrow/buy cheap a PII/Celeron CPU that has changeable multipliers,
so I can trace from the edge to the CPU core.

I think we will find a very short life of the 300A. Soon only the 333, and
then 366 will be available. Those make overclocking impossible for most unless
the multipilers are hackable.
.
Be a part of history. Help make a difference in Intels '99 gross.  : >

--
http://www.linkscape.net/       Linkscape Internet Services   732-541-4214
http://www.linuxrouter.org/     Linux Router Project

At 19981216.11:59 Zulu, Mach 1 was broken with a 1.0080162GHz Dual CPU machine.
I'm the Degenerate Overclocker that did it.  http://www.psychosis.com/doa/
-
Linux SMP list: FIRST see FAQ at http://www.irisa.fr/prive/mentre/smp-faq/